Sign in to follow this  

Brutal 2012 YZ 125

That is incredible. Looks like you could change your top end with out removing anything but the cylinder!

Wow that is so nice. My cr will be very similar as far as add-ons. Wonder where he got the anodized blue bolts that go in the stator and front sprocket cover?? Would love to know so I could replace all mine with red ones...

wouldnt it be easier to put a 125 in the yzf frame? instead of bolting up the plastics and trying to get them to work with radiators? or is he using yzf radiators and bolting them to the bike? how does he get the plastics to fit? what fuel tank is that, alloy? looks very small. what about the air boot? what type of fuel cap is that? man this thing is tripping me out.

wouldnt it be easier to put a 125 in the yzf frame? instead of bolting up the plastics and trying to get them to work with radiators? or is he using yzf radiators and bolting them to the bike? how does he get the plastics to fit? what fuel tank is that, alloy? looks very small. what about the air boot? what type of fuel cap is that? man this thing is tripping me out.

More than likely using the 250F chasis would be a step backward in handling and performance. It's optimized for the heavy thumper engine.

Either way, that is one tricked out 125.

Edited by cwtoyota

There is a kit sold in Europe to convert to 250F plastics. It comes with everyhing needed for the conversion. Simple bolt-on.

Punch more holes into the tank covering decal and it should stop. I used a hole punching plier for leather to acomplish that and it works. So far my blue tank stays blue. And with all those crashes I doubt that an alu tank would have survived that.

You know what, I'd be afraid I was gonna crash it and probably just drive around with it in my truck for fun. LOL! If he has any money leftover, should grab a can of paint for that garage door. LOL!!!

Really though, that thing looks badazz.

If he has any money leftover, should grab a can of paint for that garage door.

Obviously he's in Europe...

That's a stylish door and a stylish compact parked in the driveway.

That is an 07 or earlier bike going by the rear disc, All that money spent and he hasn't done the 09 F swing arm conversion. Obviously not a TTer.

• Like 1

Wow that is so nice. My cr will be very similar as far as add-ons. Wonder where he got the anodized blue bolts that go in the stator and front sprocket cover?? Would love to know so I could replace all mine with red ones...

Try irp-llc dot com.I have a bunch of there hardware for my cr250 build.

i have emailed vdlarr 3 times and no response, has any one on here bought the kit, i need it