Sign in to follow this  

new track in socal

I hate it when the mags just show the pros riding and don't show the track format.....lame but thanks for posting! Need to check it out soon

here is the opening day video, too windy to ride but some good shots of the facility and layout

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/12/03/racer-x-films-lake-elsinore-mx-park

I might go there tomorrow if the wind stop's , the place look's so cool , Mark Peter's is not only a great track builder but he is also a former Pro , I need to go say Hi , the last time I saw him was quite a few year's ago when I swapped out at his old track and knocked my self out and he hauled me off the track on his quad , then before I knew who I was my friend's were making up stories and one actually was telling me he was me and I was him :lol:

If I make the Vet Nats next year, I stopping there for sure. Good looking dirt and big floaters. How for is Lake Elsinore from Glenn Helen?

Man I want to ride that track!

If I make the Vet Nats next year, I stopping there for sure. Good looking dirt and big floaters. How for is Lake Elsinore from Glenn Helen?

Man I want to ride that track!

its about an hour south of glen helen, both are right off the 15 tho so its a quick drive.

Once you drive from East Texas to Southern Cal, another hour will be nothing. haha

I hear the weather in SoCal during the Vet Nats is cool and low humidity.

Once you drive from East Texas to Southern Cal, another hour will be nothing. haha

I hear the weather in SoCal during the Vet Nats is cool and low humidity.

it rained at the Vet this year , I skipped it this year and from what I hear Im glad I did , but normally it is perfect moto weather , FYI if you do plan to come and do it be preparred for the roughest track you have ever ridden and be in shape :lol:

Just went out today to take a look at the track, no riding, and I have to say its quite a facility, looks like they put some time and money into it this time, looking forward to being able to ride there eventually once my abilities are up to par with the Vet track.

Some of the best ride days Ive ever had were at the old slime hole of Elsinore. Back in 04 and 05 when the track was HUGE...smaller hits were 60-70 footers and the big ones were 100+. They had a middle table that was 85 feet long, the face was almost straight up and 12 feet tall. You could practically look over sideways at guys pulling the rip cord from the parachute place next door.