Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Riding Partners/Tour Guides Wanted Dec 26-Jan 1

Will be heading down to AZ during those days and was hoping to be able to have a few guys to show me around and ride some single track with. May hit a few MX tracks as well. Staying in Mesa I believe, girlfriend's aunt and uncle have a condo there, willing to drive as far as needed to ride. Can ride every day any time. A-rider that likes gnarly single track, tougher you can show me the better. Ride a KTM 300 XCW set up for single track.

The offer is extended from me as well to anyone who would ever want to ride in Alberta there is tons of awesome riding I can show up here for those interested.

-Rick

Rick lets see what the weather is like. I can show you some trails in the Bradshaws if the weather is good and the snow gone.

As for the desert stuff I am sure someone will pipe in. You may try one of the local boards (arizona trail talk/ride az) as most do not hit this one very often.

Awesome sounds good will keep in touch and look at those other forums! Thanks!

How has the weather been looking as of late? Also are you still available to ride?

-Rick

I went out Saturday and it was descent, still snow everywhere but the lowest spots in my area.

It rained/snowed all day yesterday so we well have to see.

If you dont get plans for New Years weekend I will show you around Prescott....weather permitting.