Sign in to follow this  

Where is the battery located?

You turn the thing on the right side of the handlebar to make the engine go faster.

Really, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but in the time it took you to ask, you could have examined your bike. You ride the thing, take a few minutes exploring your machine, not the web. Think of it as a safety issue.

You turn the thing on the right side of the handlebar to make the engine go faster.

Really, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but in the time it took you to ask, you could have examined your bike. You ride the thing, take a few minutes exploring your machine, not the web. Think of it as a safety issue.

:lol:

was thinking the same thing, just didnt have the heart to tell him

was thinking the same thing, just didnt have the heart to tell him

Maybe 99% of the brethren were with you on that....

Edited by CraigoDRZ400sm

Nope, I think me asking and knowing exactly which panels to take off saves me more time than just pulling things off randomly.

what he was saying is that all you have to do is look under the rear fender and you would see it.. it would take less than a minute to inspect your bike and find it. not to sound like a jerk

Nope, I think me asking and knowing exactly which panels to take off saves me more time than just pulling things off randomly.

Alright, I think he gets it, guys. We don't know his circumstances. He's a new member, maybe new to riding... could've just got his bike today. This forum has a reputation for being friendly and helpful, usually no matter how repetitious (or silly) the question, and I don't think this guy's question should be the exception.

Now if it were one of the regulars asking this question, then that's a different story :lol:

No one is forced to answer.. :lol: Not interested in the thread don’t click it... :)

This one is done question asked and answered.

Pleases take a moment of silence for the horse that was beat to death in the process of finalizing this thread.

:banghead: