Sign in to follow this  

twin CRF150f builds

So my son and I decided to get 2 CRF 150's to race in the mini class and playbike class in Master of Mini's, I found this one here on Thumpertalk down in Florida so it's in a truck now headed for me!

bbr-150f-2-L.jpg

It's pretty much ready to go with a BBR 175 kit, CR suspension front and rear. It was done up very nicely by the previous owner!

Bike #2 was bought off Ebay for $650 and need a bunch of work, already ordered tires,brakes,forkseals,wheelbearings so we can at least ride it. then we'll throw the BBR catalogue at it.

03-crf-150f-first-day-L.jpg

I ordered these graphics custom for the bikes and our #'s so they match.

lucas-oil-L.jpg

More to come....

I think there black? on my way to pick the bike up nbow so we'll see.

The first bike is beautiful. I'd do some homework before throwing the BBR catalog at the 2nd bike. Modifying the stock CRF/XR suspension components will limit the finished product results. You'd do better duplicating the first bike. You might investigate putting the CRF motor in a CR85/CRF150R chassis. You should be able to buy a blown up CRF150R for a bargain price.

Bike #2 is for my 15 yr old so I need every advantage I can get!

Mines the BBR one:banana::lol::banana:

Rode them today and never had so much fun! The BBR one was beyond my expectations, the other one needs quite a bit but my son had a blast on it.

12-4-crf-150s-L.jpg

12-4-crf-150-L.jpg

Started to work on the bikes and found this on the ebay bike, should be ok for next season?

crf-150f-sprocket-L.jpg

Yes I am replacing the sprocket, Actually doing everything it needs to be back in 100% condition.

crf-150f-1-L.jpg

So far,

New tires, Front wheel bearings, Brakes front and rear, Fork seals and bushings (one was missing?) BBR springs front and rear, New chain and sprockets, removed the airbox baffle, BBR rev box, Power up jet kit, CNC exhaust tip, All new plastic, Custom graphics, Should be sweet!

Yes I am replacing the sprocket, Actually doing everything it needs to be back in 100% condition.

crf-150f-1-L.jpg

So far,

New tires, Front wheel bearings, Brakes front and rear, Fork seals and bushings (one was missing?) BBR springs front and rear, New chain and sprockets, removed the airbox baffle, BBR rev box, Power up jet kit, CNC exhaust tip, All new plastic, Custom graphics, Should be sweet!

is that a special motorcycle jack/work station kind of stand?

should be nice when done, you really stripped that thing. :bonk:

Bike looks Awesome....if you don't mind who did you go through to get the graphics?