Sign in to follow this  

my bikes..09 kx450 and 03kx144..what ya think??

Sick bikes man! How does it feel coming off the 450 to the 125/144? I had a 250f I would jump on after a few laps around the track and it made it feel like a little toy.

haha i thought it'd be alot different but that 125/144 is sooo fast and alot lighter! i think i can ride it better than my 450. im much more comfortable on my 144. that 450 is a beast tho haha

That's pretty interesting. I have been looking for a 05 kx125 for a good deal to do a project on. I'm going to this track (budds creek) next weekend and am hoping I can tear up my friends 06 cr125 for a little. Should be crazy fun since I sold my 03 kx125 about a year ago. One of the biggest mistakes ever selling that thing!

Have you thought about switching the forks out to a set off a kx250f? When I get another kx125 I'm going to see if i can try it out.

Nice bikes! I have a 11 rmz 450 and 05 yz125 and what a fun combo! We all have a little two stroke in us and a 125 is the best way to get that fix! How do you like the 144??? Big difference then the 125

yes definatly!! the 144 kit pulls so hard..and its fast as hell. sucks buyin 9.50 a gallon gas..but way worth it. thought bout sellin my 450 and just two strokin it..i mean..y not? its not like im gna be racin on tv or anything haha. why spend big money on four strokes when two strokes can do about the same?

amd not to brag..i am a kawi fan..but i drag raced a 2011 kx250f and it was a dead tie..he was ten pounds heavier than me tho..ill hafta post some vids of it soon..imo anyone can ride a four stroke..but if u can ride a two stroke pinned everywhere..ur a bad dude haha

That's pretty interesting. I have been looking for a 05 kx125 for a good deal to do a project on. I'm going to this track (budds creek) next weekend and am hoping I can tear up my friends 06 cr125 for a little. Should be crazy fun since I sold my 03 kx125 about a year ago. One of the biggest mistakes ever selling that thing!

Have you thought about switching the forks out to a set off a kx250f? When I get another kx125 I'm going to see if i can try it out.

Budds Creek is motocross heaven!