Squeaky Fork Springs

Hi everyone, I have a 2007 KX250F that has developed squeaky fork springs. Everything inside looks fine and my oil volume is good (340ml) and my seals and bushings are recently replaced, but the forks squeak when compressed. Could my spring seats be worn and the springs are rubbing? Does anyone know if the bushings on the Showa spring seats are replaceable? I was also wondering if the pressure springs in the cartridge could be the cause? Thoughts....

are you sure it's not dry seals ? lube the legs with fork oil to find out ( clean them after) the other thing is floating front discs can do this if you are using the front brake , and lastly sometimes it's the rear end squeaking like the shock guard when the forks compress

I'm sure it is the springs in the fork (it does it just riding and no brakes and it is definitely coming from the front) and I think after riding yesterday it is the pressure springs. I think they are not getting enough oil around them because I am riding slow (1st gear) trails and there just isn't enough action to splash oil into the cartridge. When I ride a fast, whooped out section it goes away. I don't know if there is a way to help this though.

If they are squeeking, it means they are rubbing on something, most likely the inside of the inner tubes. If the springs were replaced with aftermarket parts, they may be "S bending" under compression. This is sometimes one of the differences between OEM and aftermarket quality (at least it often happens like that with KYB's). But you may be right about a distorted spring seat being at fault, too.

If they are squeeking, it means they are rubbing on something, most likely the inside of the inner tubes. If the springs were replaced with aftermarket parts, they may be "S bending" under compression. This is sometimes one of the differences between OEM and aftermarket quality (at least it often happens like that with KYB's). But you may be right about a distorted spring seat being at fault, too.

They are stock springs but I did notice some grooving where the spring seat rests against the little c-clip the holds it all together. I find the spring seats in these forks have too little surface area and I think they rock on the cartridge. Does anybody know if aftermarket spring seats are better?