Outlaw Racing Products

i sent a sponsorship request to outlaw racing products run by pit posse and i have been accepted:banana: aha. seem like pretty nice people, responded fast and make some really good parts. i have there gas cap, brake caps, and radiator cap and found out im getting a bunch of stuff from there for xmas. really happy with their parts and thought id give them a little shout out. outlawracingproducts.com

Edited by cygrace74

Im not trying to discourage you but why dont you wait untill your are actually using their products in the field before promoting them!? What if the products turn out to be junk?

Im not trying to discourage you but why dont you wait untill your are actually using their products in the field before promoting them!? What if the products turn out to be junk?

Yup, they saw you coming a hundred miles away. And they bought you for a few stickers and a couple $10.00 items. :lol:

Sound's like he has been using thier stuff before the deal......Gas cap,brake cap's,radiator cap.Congrat's on hooking it up and go fast and make em proud!!!

i sent a sponsorship request to outlaw racing products run by pit posse and i have been accepted:banana: aha. right off the bat i get a free shirt, stickers, and 20% off everything and when next season starts up if i get podium finishes and advertise for them i can get a bigger sponsorship. seem like pretty nice people, responded fast and make some really good parts. i have there gas cap, brake caps, and radiator cap and found out im getting a bunch of stuff from there for xmas. really happy with their parts and thought id give them a little shout out. outlawracingproducts.com

:lol::thumbsup:

good people. my local trackside support guy/friend uses them. i just got the brake caps, engine plugs, and have bought a bunch of other products from him that were outlaw. goodluck!

i have the caps i said in my original post, and for xmas im getting the clutch perch with thumb hot start in blue, blue engine plugs, and other stuff for free since i had my mom put in the sponsor code. and ill prob get the green or black hand guards and chain rollers and ill try out there grips

Hey, a sponsorship is a sponsorship. I like your sig..."cv4 blue hoses, outlaw..."

Nice! :lol:

I use their engine plugs/oil fill plug/shifter, good stuff for a good price

hows the oil filter? and do the engine plugs or shifter wear out and turn silver at all? my pro circuit plugs are wearing out and my hammerhead shifter is turning silver fast and the hammerhead sucks and im probably going to buy the outlaw to replace it doesnt seem like you can beat the price.

I think you should've read the whole contract. I'm pretty sure they put a clause that says you're supposed to keep the details to yourself...

I am sponsored by them also. I have had some really nice products from them but I have also had some not so good. They are really good people to deal with.

to necropost, their products are decent? anyto stay away from? looking at them for a few things on my drz400s

ok, sounds like people are happy with them.... Their stuff is cheap, so I wanted to make sure it also wasn't cheap junk