Sign in to follow this  

Thanks

Thanks for the jetting suggestions. 2000 DRZ400E mostly stock, still had the snorkel in. Stock jetting, idled poorly.

Put in 160 main, new 45 pilot, new throttle plate gasket, CE removed. Stock needle down to 5th posistion. 3x3 mod and cnc end cap, R&D fuel adjustment.

Wow, what a difference. Idle is smooth now, no stumble off idle. Probable will go with aftermarket exhaust.

BTW, had absolutely no troublegetting carb off, actually very easy. Took longer to put on, but put new throttle cable on. Don't know why some of you guys were having trouble.

Pulls hards through all gears, not bad for an 11 year old bike.

Thanks again!

BTW, had absolutely no troublegetting carb off, actually very easy. Took longer to put on, but put new throttle cable on. Don't know why some of you guys were having trouble.

!

way to make new friends!!! J/k:lol:I think the other people were having problems with the mx version which is a little taller but like you i've not had much trouble with either glad to hear it's running good.I have a 2001 and 2002 e in the garage and both have enough power for me :lol: