Sign in to follow this  

first stunt video check it out

so this is my first stunt video i ever made finally got my drz somewhat to where i what it for stunting super fun bike but let me know what you guys think it :):lol:

Hmm, for some reason I now want a stock drz so i can do left handed wheelie circles! Great skill. Was fun to watch. Sooo....since I have no experience in this other world...how do you have the rear brake setup? Are you just using engine compression? I see you figured out the wheelie bar/step thingy. Nicely done!

Tom

Very cool man, I have been debating on a removable scrape bar, I think Tom has the right idea though. A designated stunt DRZ... wait, If I want to stunt again I will break my 900 back out!!!

Lol

Hahahaha yeH guys bike is supper fun getting street tires soon and yeah go on 50 stunt .com and cgeck out there hand brakes for the xr100 I moddified it to fit on my swing arm and when using the handbrKe u have to work the brake and clutch while doing circles

Hmm, for some reason I now want a stock drz so i can do left handed wheelie circles! Great skill. Was fun to watch. Sooo....since I have no experience in this other world...how do you have the rear brake setup? Are you just using engine compression? I see you figured out the wheelie bar/step thingy. Nicely done!

Tom

I agree, I want one now too. Must be the perfect beginner stunt bike. And my kid can ride it the rest of the time.