Sign in to follow this  

ktm bend fat bar

I have been running a twinwall bar 994 bend. Its the ktm bend with 38mm sweep. Love a flat bar. Can you get the same bend in a Renthal Fat Bar? Can't locate them.

608 good. Have seen it only in orange. I like the flat bar but aren't many out there. Why does everyone like so much sweep?!

Why does everyone like so much sweep?!

Are you serious?! There are very few bars even available with 38mm or less sweep.

Why does everyone like so much sweep?!

Once Motocross Action says it, many people believe it. I just picked up the "Enduro bend" on clearance. About an inch narrower, just slightly less sweep and more height than OEM bars. First HS today, got arm pump. I never get arm pump.

Bike Bandit shows a McGrath/Short Bend with a 40mm sweep. TwinWall is available with a 38mm sweep.

Are you serious?! There are very few bars even available with 38mm or less sweep.

Thats why I am asking. I seem to bein the minority because I prefer a flat bar with a low sweep number. 38mm is perfect. Seems like many bars have much more sweep....and I am serious as ****

Once Motocross Action says it, many people believe it. I just picked up the "Enduro bend" on clearance. About an inch narrower, just slightly less sweep and more height than OEM bars. First HS today, got arm pump. I never get arm pump.

Bike Bandit shows a McGrath/Short Bend with a 40mm sweep. TwinWall is available with a 38mm sweep.

Gotta go flat! Do you guys know if the fatbar flexes decently. My hands are shot and thats the reason for this. Twinwalls are too rigid for me. I found an orange set of 608s....have to paint em black! :lol:

I run twin walls also but take the crossbar off. I like the factory ktm high bars that only come in twinwalls but it says right on the box that you CAN take the cross bar off. I called renthal just to hear from them also and they said " Yes our twinwall bars can be ran with the cross bar removed it is still stronger than all other bars even with it removed. I love the feel of them even more because it gives you that little bit of flex.