Sign in to follow this  

I think Taddy just might be the best dirtbike rider ever

Looks like he hasn't had any problems adapting to the 4 stroke. He was moving.:lol:

Wow that is amazing stuff right there ! I would have a hard time riding on that stuff much less racing on it : )

That's an awesome looking race! It looks a lot faster than our EX over here.

Yeah.....I have had the pleasure of watching him in person a handful of time's and the man just destroy's course's!!!Truly one of the very best ever!!

And, sadly, why is Taddy on a 4t?

I think he is on a 350. My guess is that it would be a good sales tool for the showroom floor.

Salesman "This bike will make you ride like Taddy"

Newb Fool "Your right, I saw it on youtube. I'll take one!"

In cycle news he said that he is riding the 350. He also said that he is faster on the 4 stroke if he doesn't make mistakes and that he can recover faster from mistakes on the 2 stroke, so has jsut decided to be faster and not make any mistakes. I guess that video proved it, no mistakes and blew everyone away.

Taddy is the man. Graham Jarvis is on his heels. Dougie Lampkin is coming on too and he was 7 times world trials champion. Current World Trials champ says he admires Taddy and wants to try Extreme Enduro.

Toni Bou: I would like to try extreme enduro and indoor enduro in the future, similar to Taddy Blazusiak, Dougie Lampkin and Graham Jarvis. I think this discipline can suit trial riders.

YouTube Toni Bou - Totally amazing.