Sign in to follow this  

Oem graphic kit..

Anyone know where i can find the OEM graphic kit? I like how the stock graphics look on all white fenders, so thats what I'm shooting for, but I can't seem to find the stock graphics, anywhere!

I doubt you'll get OEM graphics, but some factory effex graphics arent TOO crazy, mine has a ONE industries snow camo on white fenders, white fenders are a pain to clean (unless you have a powerwasher :lol:) but trust me, you'll love the white fenders, there really nice

Cool thx bro!! I saw some FX that were pretty chill, thats probably the direction I'll go in til I have the $$ to get a DeCal Works complete set! I'm gonna get my company name on it so that I can right off all my dirtbike expenses at the end of the year. I'm "sponsoring" myself, its advertising at the races ; )

Anybody have experience with this? Putting your biz name across your bike and bein able to right off every dime you spent on your bike, races, practice, etc all year? As sponsorship, advertising?

Cool thx bro!! I saw some FX that were pretty chill, thats probably the direction I'll go in til I have the $$ to get a DeCal Works complete set! I'm gonna get my company name on it so that I can right off all my dirtbike expenses at the end of the year. I'm "sponsoring" myself, its advertising at the races ; )

Anybody have experience with this? Putting your biz name across your bike and bein able to right off every dime you spent on your bike, races, practice, etc all year? As sponsorship, advertising?

If it works let me know. I'll put your biz name on my bike, you can pay for all my parts, entry fees .... and you can wright them off too! :lol:

If it works let me know. I'll put your biz name on my bike, you can pay for all my parts, entry fees .... and you can wright them off too! :lol:

LMAO!!!! Thats not a bad idea. You have to be a winner though!!:)

Motosport is the best place for oem stuff by far but those other graphic compnays dont look like a bad wat to go