Fastest man on the planet doing some testing !?

? same old stuff .... nice troll post though ?

1: There is really nothing going on right now so I think its cool to see and pictures or videos of any of the guys riding. Wouldnt you as well as a fan?

2: As far as the same old. Its all the same old if you really want to look at it like that .. whats your point. You go to the same tracks on the same bike year after you. You watch the guys ride the same tracks year after year. Same old?

3: I really would never consider HRC a troll by any means, no more so then somone that puts negative comments in almost every thread :banghead:

1: There is really nothing going on right now so I think its cool to see and pictures or videos of any of the guys riding. Wouldnt you as well as a fan?

2: As far as the same old. Its all the same old if you really want to look at it like that .. whats your point. You go to the same tracks on the same bike year after you. You watch the guys ride the same tracks year after year. Same old?

3: I really would never consider HRC a troll by any means, no more so then somone that puts negative comments in almost every thread ?

easy ! ......... HRC put a smirk face on the post so I was joking with him , I know he is not a troll? .... off topic , I have been searching for a pic Im pretty sure you put up a while back of a guy with one big arm and one small arm , do you remember ? I haven't laughed that hard in a while

easy ! ......... HRC put a smirk face on the post so I was joking with him , I know he is not a troll? .... off topic , I have been searching for a pic Im pretty sure you put up a while back of a guy with one big arm and one small arm , do you remember ? I haven't laughed that hard in a while

10-4

You talking about this guy! ?

Freddy+Rodr%C3%ADguez_Lady+In+The+Water.jpg

7caee-Lady_in_the_Water__Freddy_Rodriguez.jpg