Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket fuel screw for xt350

Has anyone heard of or used an aftermarket fuel screw that would fit an xt350?

My fuel screw fell out and I cant order one from anywhere.

I just ordered a fuel screw set for the TT350. It was only 3 bucks so i figured I'd give it a shot. If it doesn't work then ill probably look into those carbs. Thanks

Please , let us know how that works out , good or not .

Yeah I ordered the fuel screw set for the 86 TT350 and if fit like a charm and runs fine. Its idling kinda weird right now with choke(choppy idle and after a while it dies with no throttle) , but once i take it off it runs and idles fine. Its a good solution if you have lost an xt fuel screw, really the only solution.

Any ideas why its idling on choke so weird? Instead of a faster chugchugchug, its like a slowed down spaced apart chug..... chug..... chug. I think im going to pull the carbs today and clean em and take a look to see if anything is clogged because it is also giving me a jerking motion on the freeway at times as if its fuel starved. (this has been happening before the new screw).

Could be a lot of things . Maybe carbs or electrical or even clogged exhaust ( acts like a choke , just on the other end ) .

Well I just pulled the carbs today. There was a little rust from the tank, but no goop and no clogged jets. I have the Exhaust and headers off right now because I repainted them with some BBQ paint so ill take a look inside there.