Sign in to follow this  

07 250r exhaust??

I have on 07 crf250r with dual stock exhaust at the moment. I'm looking into buying a new exhaust. I want something thats not going to be any louder than whats on it now, because its already too loud. is 4.1 fmf louder than stock? because I was looking at that full system. And whats louder? single or dual mufflers? What exhaust systems are louder than stock that I should stay away from?? thanks :lol: (neighbors dont like the bike and its only been a week)

The duals are loud. I put a full dr d single on my 07 and its not as loud as the stock duals but it is still too loud. I used to plug up on of the cans of the duals when it was on the stand and it was suprisingly quiet. Never rode it like that but you could try. would cost close to nothing and could be unplugged when you go to the track

The duals are loud. I put a full dr d single on my 07 and its not as loud as the stock duals but it is still too loud. I used to plug up on of the cans of the duals when it was on the stand and it was suprisingly quiet. Never rode it like that but you could try. would cost close to nothing and could be unplugged when you go to the track

ya I had the dr. d on my crf450r but i didnt find it all that great. thanks for the input though :lol:

They're even quieter if you plug both sides up.