Have my 125 desire filled (bought a bike)

Found an 04RM125 basket case for 500 bucks on craigslist. Went and looked at the bike, very clear it was barely ridden before it blew up (ring caught the exhaust port). Bike still has original tires, very tight everything. Should be an easy fix and fun bike to rip on! Story will be posted in RM forum once I start working on it......

Nice find. I went back to 125s last year. I love my 02 RM125. I had a similar situation to yours. Bought it for $375 and had it rebuilt (top and bottom) for $425 including new plastic.

I don't know if I go faster or slower than I did on my 4Ts. I do know I am having more fun.

Nice find. I went back to 125s last year. I love my 02 RM125. I had a similar situation to yours. Bought it for $375 and had it rebuilt (top and bottom) for $425 including new plastic.

I don't know if I go faster or slower than I did on my 4Ts. I do know I am having more fun.

Yea, I have been on eBay searching parts. Should be able to get the top end, new head, and cylinder replated plus a few other random little things it needed and be done with a perfect bike for under 900 bucks.

Going to be a freaking blast!!!

Okay as requested, photos of the pile of parts I bought that will eventually make a complete bike....

This isn't good:

IMG_1060.jpg

Yup, that's not good either:

IMG_1058.jpg

Rest looks decent:

IMG_1057.jpg

Some of the bike:

IMG_1062.jpg

The rest of the bike:

IMG_1061.jpg

Where the bike will live:

IMG_1067.jpg