350 XC, sounds like rod knock? (cam chain noise?)

Hey guys, anyone else had any issues with a knocking sound from their 350? I compared it to my buddies 350, and mine defiantly sounds different. There is no vibration, runs great. Valves in spec. I reset my stock cam chain tensioner, and the sound did change I think, but the knocking sure doesn't sound like chain noise to me. The knocking is at the speed of the piston, and seems to oscillate a bit every second or so. It is not real loud, but obvious when next to another 350. About 100 hours of trail use.

I was riding my 12 350xcf fell over on a ricky uphill and soon as the bike hit the ground I heard this knocking noise.. I as well as all my friends thought it had to be something in the top end. Valves or something.. I tore the valve cover off and found the timing on one chain to be off about 3-5 degrees. So I took the bike to the dealership.. They corrected the timing and installed a new timing chain tensioner, DJH manual tensioner. Noise is gone and bike runs awesome. I had only 20hrs on the bike at the time.. My point is that the chain slap in these motors due to a failed timing chain tensioner sounds like more serious engine troubles. If you have a knock I would put new tensioner and check the timing to be safe. Then start her up and see if the noise is gone..