Sign in to follow this  

SCOTT Light-Sensitive Lenses

I've used these a lot in various Scott 89 models over the past few years but now I can't find them. Are they discontinued? Does anyone have a line on somewhere I could order them from?

I even bought a couple sets of Scott Desert Goggles that were supposed to (and had in the past) come with light-sensitive lenses but they had just a standard clear lens.

Thank You.

I ran into this last year....what I was told through Scott customer service is that they were having quality control issues with the manufacture...

I even bought a couple sets of Scott Desert Goggles that were supposed to (and had in the past) come with light-sensitive lenses but they had just a standard clear lens.

I ordered another set of 89xi desert's 2 weeks ago and was a little surprised myself when they showed up with just a clear lens:thinking:

Checked with the guys over at SCOTT today and they said that those lenses are no more. The manufacturer just quit producing them. Nothing mentioned about having another manufacturer do it, so I think you are out of luck.