my next bike: YZ250

Damn you GMO, you stole my thunder... shoulda looked at the next post before I wasted my time looking up the Vin# reference.

AJ, it sounds like your really gonna make out with this bike! Dont mention it to the owner unless he's a really good friend. Im assuming he has a title for it? If so he should know what year it is unless it is indeed a Franken bike with a 10 frame and 07 everything else? I still wouldnt hesitate to pick it up since its not a big deal considering its litterally the same bike except for a few minor things which could be upgraded rather cheap if you desired.

?

I can't believe how many bikes you have to choose from AJ. In the past 4 months there has only been one 06+ yz250 for sale in a 200 mile radius from me:foul:

This summer I'm taking my finacee on vacation, and I swear I'm going somewhere that has a bunch of new yz's on craiglist, don't care where:smirk:

?

I can't believe how many bikes you have to choose from AJ. In the past 4 months there has only been one 06+ yz250 for sale in a 200 mile radius from me:foul:

This summer I'm taking my finacee on vacation, and I swear I'm going somewhere that has a bunch of new yz's on craiglist, don't care where:smirk:

Lol Im thinking the same thing, now that you mentioned it... IDK where you could go on a VACATION that has decent bikes or at least something that would interest us like that for sale and she wouldnt go for us driving my gas guzzling truck on vaca when we just bought her a brand new car. So there would be no sneaking.

Its makin me a little hesitant lol i might stick with the 2010 idk yet i got a couple hours to think about it

Lol I wouldnt hesitate. Even if it has a 2007 motor and the frame is a 2010 you still have the same bike. Your gonna customize it anyways so its not like your going to use most of the stuff anyways. Your gonna end up with, in all practicality, the same bike anyways. There is no difference in the motor, frame or suspension between 2007 and 2010. The only difference in the 2007 will be the larger calipers and lack of wave rotors. Id get the one that will save you the most money durring your project.

i have rode a rm250 and my yz250 back to back, and i didnt really like the rm at all. it didnt want to turn near as easy as my yz but the bike was raced by a big guy like 200+ guy...but my yz did have better power from bottom to top.

I love yamaha but Suzuki turn much better. If your looking at suzuki I have an 04 In perfect shape with engine done by Trpanies. engine has less than an hour I just got done going over bike. Pm me if your interested I will give you price and more details.

Did i text you? I saw that ad on craigs lol

Im goin out shop hoppin tomorrow to see what kinda YZs are out there. I gotta stick with YZ i think for 2 smokes