Bike parts for christmas?

i need to much for christmas aha, front and rear brake pads, graphics kit, tyres, air filters, oils/filters and the list goes on haha..... wont get all this for christmas, might get a few air filters and a dust cover for them, and a new gearbag

i need parts for my cr250... like... lots of parts ?

for my 200 i want,

-white rear fender

-white number plate

-number plate backings

-new cycra hand guards

-new torc1 grips

-torc1 shifter

-rad gaurds

-skid plate

and i think thats it...

make your own skidplate... it'll save you about 70ish dollars...?

i really want some new bark busters new graphics, new front tire, new bars/levers. new boots and a helmet! + a helmet cam!

A Shoei

I wish I could make a helmet last more than a season, but I can't seem to keep from bonking my noggin off the earth.

Like this --->?

My plan was to buy my finacee a bike for christmas (probably more a present for me than her), but I haven't found jack *** I'm willing to pay for.

I didn't ask for anything 'cause it would come from my check anyway. My bike needs some refreshing this winter, but I wouldn't call it Christmas special.

DRD Ti header has been munched, so I got a new SS powerbomb last weekend (while shopping for other's, of course:busted:) with the stock can. Cleaned up the plastics and put on some GYTR white flow shroud graphics and a new front fender. Greased rear linkage. It's lookin' clean and sexy now:smirk:

Still need to take care of the business end and order:

Piston kit

Top end gaskets

Cam chain

Clutch kit

SA endcap

Maybe some CV4 hoses

And I need to work this in and take care of shopping for the family.? So it might not happen quite by the 25th.