Missing and poping Drz

The Drz has started to pop and bang jerk ect ect , ive got 14.2 volts on idle and this goes down to 13.8 when on light throttle. I had the connections apart yesterday cleaned them out checked the plug all looks good there checked the earth on the coil and put a new spade connection on. Rode it to work this morning and its still doing it? very abrupt almost on/off cutting out try to speed up and missing and banging ect ect ?:foul::banghead:

Hey guys , the petcock and carb was going to be the next thing tonight , nearly come off this morning on the ice plus every time i opened the trottle it would pop and miss and light the back tyre up over the ice !

Now that back tyre is awsome ! ok taken out the petcock from the ank last night and yes there was quite a bit of muck on the filter but no enough to cause a problem. Removed the carb and the float bowl, removed the jets all clean and nothing blocked up. Check the slide for crack ect ect but nothing then the rubber diafram split?:banghead:?:foul::banghead::foul::cheers:

Getting racked off now , is there any other bike that shares the same regulator with the Drz ? as there fetching silly money even second hand ? does anyone know the readings i should be getting out of it ?