Sign in to follow this  

new reader drz love

Hey guys new to forums so thought I would drop in show off and get some advice,

Just wonder what jetting would be a good base for this ..

Fcr39

3x3 and exhaust its free flowing and lite haha, I have the use of a dyno but chasing a good base for jetting

here's some pics of my baby

mms_img1633125933.jpg

mms_img-1757189430.jpg

Welcome aboard, if you go to the DRZ site here on TT you can see lots of answers about the FCR jetting, or just use the search for FCR and Jetting for DRZ and wow.

Tried searching for open pipe jetting got a little bit of an idea but wanted to show off my baby haha also hard searching on my phone

Very true about the phone thing. I wouldn't worry about using open pipe as part of the search, just use FCR and jetting and don't forget to add DRZ in there somewhere.

Tyres are just cheap and nasty ones that work sell cheap, and with apprentice wages haha. Saving for 17"s as well so can put the knobbys back on these rims

Better angle to show the s1000 pipe .. One feature I hate about the drz are all pipes stick out to far

mms_img-1280109016.jpg

Haha gsxrdoug luckily Sydney doesnt have bashers but yeh probably will make a baffle for it,

Craig thanks looks to be a good start before buying a jet kit ..... Where in Australia are you

Haha gsxrdoug luckily Sydney doesnt have bashers but yeh probably will make a baffle for it,

Craig thanks looks to be a good start before buying a jet kit ..... Where in Australia are you

Northside Brisbane...You don't need a jet kit...Just the 160 main jet and the EMN needle...

And you are in Sydney ?

As chooken suggested....The MCCT is the go and get some case savers....

Task for tomorrow 160 jet and emn needle. Than dyno for fine tuning.. Want to get cams and a MCCT but reading suggest hotcams wont give much more than standard E cams ....

Yep middle of Sydney .... Thanks for the advice so far good to have a base to start from

Would love to go all out but not spouting cases till I have to .. Bigbore hopfuly one day bikes still pritty New so that can wait

Task for tomorrow 160 jet and emn needle. Than dyno for fine tuning.. Want to get cams and a MCCT but reading suggest hotcams wont give much more than standard E cams ....

Yep middle of Sydney .... Thanks for the advice so far good to have a base to start from

The E cams are on par with hotcams...If you install the hotcams inlet with the E ex cam you will gain a little in overall power...

In stock trim expect close to 40hp when jetting correctly..not sure how that pipe is going to effect the numbers..

..E IN .351 lift 227 dur EX .366 lift 243 dur

HC IN .358 lift 238 dur EX .358 lift 238 dur

BTW..Is that a 2010 model E.?

2010 yeh but still a k9 I'll be happy if it's around 40hp

I have the 10 model E with 434 BB , the above cam set up and FMF slip on ..which would be giving around the mid 40's hp..

It runs real sweet..I would highly recommend the BB...the fmf does restrict the top end ,but the mid range is much stronger than stock..

An SSW/MRD would get it close to the 50hp mark..http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10716831#post10716831

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=21544