Sign in to follow this  

husky handguards?

i guess i'm alittle slow on the uptake?

ok i like what i see , now who makes them / where to buy?

thanks

ok i did find this site and i aggree the things look nice, how hard were they to install, some in the past did not fit well and took alot of extra grinding and such.

nice though!

thanks

I tried to order a set of those for my ktm

gave up, they need to simply the ordering process

I tried to order a set of those for my ktm

gave up, they need to simply the ordering process

The phone is a lost art.

ok i did another search and found the site , thanks

Not the best looking guards but the best mounting system, most area to mount cables and levers etc, cool mirrors that fold in, solid tapped bar end mounts instead of expansion mounts, multi adjustable inner mount is brilliant for several widths and bends, just well thought out.

He is a small one or shop man shop trying to squeak out a business (from my few phone calls at least) so he might be a little hard to get to as he probably wears a million hats.

if you want something more simple / inexpensive the Zetas are nice as well. Moose makes some simple but pretty solid ones too. Cyra is fine. Stay away from the Chinese crap, some like "Tusk" are Ok but you will be forever fixing and adjusting them (and swearing yourself for not getting good ones). the HDB you install and forget.

yeah after seeing yours and my visit to their site i think they are looing like my choice, the site says that they are 1-2 weeks behind in orders and i don,t have my bike yet so ...

i'll get the bie then decide on color and stuff, i did not see "red" on their site it seems i only saw silver and black color options, which black is ok but yours in red are the stuff.

thanks for the heads up

warriordad

yeah after seeing yours and my visit to their site i think they are looing like my choice, the site says that they are 1-2 weeks behind in orders and i don,t have my bike yet so ...

i'll get the bie then decide on color and stuff, i did not see "red" on their site it seems i only saw silver and black color options, which black is ok but yours in red are the stuff.

thanks for the heads up

warriordad

No problem. :lol: I anodized mine.

Just mounted up Cyrcas on my new TE 449, but not without issues on the throttle side. Apparently there is a spacer kit they just came out with that helps.