Sign in to follow this  

Supercross A1 Track Layout

Looks like pretty good use of the space, and hopefully not a 45 second track. :lol:

I was misunderstanding the direction a little bit and thought that they went down the start straight and made a u-turn at the end. They probably could do that to add a little bit of extra length to the track, although it would require just a bit more grading before each race.

They could have some kind of a temporary divider that they could pull out there after the start.

Just a thought.

Saw all of them on a website last week A1 got me excited, then I saw all the other tracks were generic. Looks like A1 has the best design.

How do they make a "Rough outdoor" section? Do they add logs or river crossing? Maybe a deer crossing......

How do they make a "Rough outdoor" section? Do they add logs or river crossing? Maybe a deer crossing......

That's what I was wondering? How about some deep chisel plowed field type terrain? lol

Saw all of them on a website last week A1 got me excited, then I saw all the other tracks were generic. Looks like A1 has the best design.

SXGP had about 2/3rds of the track layouts available for viewing on their site. Is there someplace else that has the complete track layouts? I'm looking forward to seeing what Atlanta will be like.

Also, anyone notice that Los Angeles track doesn't have a whoop section? I bet Alessi is already excited about this race! :lol:

LA.jpg

SXGP had about 2/3rds of the track layouts available for viewing on their site. Is there someplace else that has the complete track layouts? I'm looking forward to seeing what Atlanta will be like.

Also, anyone notice that Los Angeles track doesn't have a whoop section? I bet Alessi is already excited about this race! :lol:

LA.jpg

Cant remember what site but you're right not all the tracks were up. Most were though.