Sign in to follow this  

CRF front fenders - post your pics!

That looks great! I ordered white parts too!

I like the looks of that light, I wonder if it's sold in the USA. Does it have hi & lo beam? (my 400 will be dual sport)

I like the look of the headlight to. It is a Racetech V-Face and it has low and high beam.

I dont know if it is available in the USA but here is a place in Europe that sell it. Maybe they can ship to you?

That looks great! I ordered white parts too!

I like the looks of that light, I wonder if it's sold in the USA. Does it have hi & lo beam? (my 400 will be dual sport)

I like the look of the headlight to. It is a Racetech V-Face and it has low and high beam.

I dont know if it is available in the USA but here is a place in Europe that sell it. Maybe they can ship to you?

My mother will be in Germany at the end of this month, maybe I can have her bring one back for me. :lol:

Rockymountain ATV has some very similar headlights for $70. Its a Polisport. Below is the website.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=88&navTitle=ATV+Parts&webCatId=24&keyword=headlight+assembly&prodFamilyId=26751

They also have this one too for $55. http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=190&navTitle=Dirt+Bike+Parts&webCatId=19&keyword=headlight+assembly&prodFamilyId=24175

Matt your bike looks dang good. I was admiring it over the weekend on the picture thread.

Edited by 7NLHONDA

I did a black crf fender, not the best picture but its been raining here for 3 days straight so im not taking it out to take another pic :lol:

NewSeat2.JPG

That headlight matches the CRF fender well.

FYI that is a 05-08 CRF450 and 09CRF250 front fender. Not the new design.

Those black side panels look new too. Are they, if so, where did you get them?

They came with it when I bought it a couple of years ago. They are in excellent condition so I actually have number plate backgrounds over them to protect them from getting scratched up. You can still order them from Cemoto in Italy. The price with shipping is $122.009 to the West Coast U.S

CODE DESCRIPTION

2602 Cp.side panels black

Here's mine.

Front is an '07 CRF Polisport. Rear is an MX style XR Polisport. Both are trimmed.

Headlight is Aussie '06 CRF 450X.

Tank is lowered and seat has been reshaped.

Graphics are for '07 XR 250L Aussie spec. When I get the sideplates off one of these I will install the sideplate stickers that came with the kit.

Not shown in these pics are the fork stickers.

2011-12-03_17-02-39_696.jpg

2011-12-03_17-03-20_307.jpg

2011-12-03_17-03-42_250.jpg

2011-12-03_17-04-50_992.jpg

2011-12-03_17-01-55_937.jpg

The '07 XR 250L. I want these side plates. Best price I've found is $85AuD each.

XR250L.jpg

The graphics kit, from MX Thailand on ebay int.

GEICO.jpg