Sign in to follow this  

underwear shorts

Hi I wanna order thor shorts... iam not sure about the size. iam 181cm 73kg. what size should I pick? L or XL ? I dont want it to be too tight or too loose. thanks.

Ask the store your buying them from. Also thor might have a sizing chart on their site or a number you can call.

BTW you posted this in the CRF450R section of the site.

Underwear, 450r's....

Same difference right? :lol:

Ask the store your buying them from. Also thor might have a sizing chart on their site or a number you can call.

i asked the seller. he said to buy size like i wear regular undrwear.. but regular underwear sizes varies to me from l to xl.

no one weighs like me and have shorts like this to tell me hes size?

oh and these shorts gonna be ridden on CRF450R so its surely related :lol:

Hi I wanna order thor shorts... iam not sure about the size. iam 181cm 73kg. what size should I pick? L or XL ? I dont want it to be too tight or too loose. thanks.

You might want to ask your mom what size underwear you wear!!:lol:

i asked the seller. he said to buy size like i wear regular undrwear.. but regular underwear sizes varies to me from l to xl.

no one weighs like me and have shorts like this to tell me hes size?

oh and these shorts gonna be ridden on CRF450R so its surely related :lol:

Firstly, what bike these shorts will be ridden on is irrelevant.

This is the CRF450R thread which is for posts that are specific to the CRF450R. For example, "What is the correct torque value for the valve cover bolts?". This is a question that is bike specific, the answer is different from bike to bike. Thus it belongs in a bike specific thread.

You should wear the same size shorts (The size that fits you) no matter what bike you ride, so it is not bike specific.

General discussion is where I would post this because that is where you wil get the most views and have the highest chance of someone who actually knows the answer to your question might see it.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I've got a couple more suggestions.

You could ask the seller of the item to measure the waist on both sizes of the shorts, if he has a clothing store he ought to have a measuring tape there.

Or you could go with the XLs, because at least then you can grow into them. When I was buying snowboard bindings, I fell right inbetween the M and L bindings. I was the smallest accepatble size in L and largest in M. I went with L and am happy, they fit well and if I grow or get bigger boots, I won't have to drop another 350$.

This has to be the most ridiculous post in the bike section I've ever seen lol.