Sign in to follow this  

New to the fourm

Hey guys/ girls, My name is Bill and I'm new to the fourm. I have a CRF450X (2006) and my wife drive a Yamaha TTR 230. We live near Fort Hood Texas and just wanted to say HI.

Bill :lol:

Welcome, fellow Texan.

There is many years worth of knowledge compiled in this forum for your bike and the best place to start will be in the stickies.

:lol:

Howdy!

(that's just my thinly veiled attempt to be neighborly, Texas style)

Hello Bill

I just signed up how do I make a post

You just did! And a big welcome to you both.

Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Wilson & Macy179. I think your gonna love it here. Everyone is great help and there is a wealth of knowledge that is shared here. It is very rare that anyone will be rude about a subject and when they are it seams that no one puts up with it and they all give the what for to that individual. I love the no BS and riders truly trying their best to help other riders.

hey bill welcome by the way my son is stationed at ft hood 2/8 cav he left his bike here in ohio for now(when he gets back from deployment im bringing it down to him). we need to stay in touch i think next fall ill be down. it would be nice to have someone who knows where to ride. 05 450x me 05 450r my son

Well I know where 2/8 is on Fort Hood. He's in 1st Cav. I retired from 1/5 Cav 1CD. He may have to ride with me.

Bill

chuckle chuckle yes i believe he would be ridin w/ you he is on his way to the desert soon (opsec) it is hard as a father to watch them go.was much easier when it was me leaving. now I know how my folks felt. I will stay in touch a very merry christmas to you and yours. willy