Sign in to follow this  

Picture of my DRZ

To heck with the pictures of your bike, put a bigger picture of your Avatar up:thumbsup:

Is there anything in particular you wanted us to take note of..??.

You could do with some case savers and an MCCT...

Cases savers are on I made my own out of stainless steel...MCCT...maybe I have not heard of any 05's with problems. Anything else ?

Where are the pictures of the bike? All I see is a picture of a chick in a blue bikini.

Where are the pictures of the bike? All I see is a picture of a chick in a blue bikini.

LOL...I like blue can you tell..:lol:

heloo ı have drz 400 2007and there is a problem of magneto cover.ı repair it by glu and good result.ı want to change it. ı have seen suzuki z400 magneto cover.but ı dont know its same drz 400.as you know suzuki z400 is atv.2 magneto covers looking like same.but ı m not sure.if someones help me about that .ll be very glad . thanks

heloo ı have drz 400 2007and there is a problem of magneto cover.ı repair it by glu and good result.ı want to change it. ı have seen suzuki z400 magneto cover.but ı dont know its same drz 400.as you know suzuki z400 is atv.2 magneto covers looking like same.but ı m not sure.if someones help me about that .ll be very glad . thanks

not the same. it will not work.

for future reference, your better off starting a new thread or just use the search feature as this has nothing to do with the thread.

thank you . Already mine is working .New magneto cover is very expensive,ll buy case shield

from this site.thanks again for help friend.