Sign in to follow this  

FineLine Suspension in HB moved?!?

I went to give Jason at fineline a call about some suspension work for my bike and their voicemail said they moved to Texas?!

Heard a lot of good things about his shop and is really close to my house :banghead:

Any other local shops that anyone can recommend? I didnt want to deal with shipping my suspension or spending a ton of money with big companies

2003 CR250, swapped out the CR125 KYBs the previous owner installed :) with a set of showas off of an 04 CRF450.

to my knowledge the suspension has never been revalved/rebuilt.

I want to start riding mx but at the moment i just offroad at Glamis, victorville, and riding spots around Johnson Valley.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! :lol:

if you are in orange county; enzo, precision concepts,mb1. graeme brough is in long beach.

I went to give Jason at fineline a call about some suspension work for my bike and their voicemail said they moved to Texas?!

Heard a lot of good things about his shop and is really close to my house :banghead:

Any other local shops that anyone can recommend? I didnt want to deal with shipping my suspension or spending a ton of money with big companies

2003 CR250, swapped out the CR125 KYBs the previous owner installed :) with a set of showas off of an 04 CRF450.

to my knowledge the suspension has never been revalved/rebuilt.

I want to start riding mx but at the moment i just offroad at Glamis, victorville, and riding spots around Johnson Valley.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! :lol:

There is another shop in st george, utah if your ever willing to make a trip down here? http://www.finelinesuspension.com/ awesome guy running the shop, kind of old but knows his suspension. Only thing ive done with him though was fork seals, but he gave me a dvd on how to set up my suspension for free. once i get my ktm i plan on revalving the suspension with him, plus he goes to all the local races

alright cool ill do some research and look into those companies.

thats a little far for me tony lol but thanks anyways

Anybody know when they did the move?!

I had been planning on getting my suspension done at fineline for quite some time and once i called today and heard the news....:lol:

I guess i should have got this done earlier:bonk:

alright cool ill do some research and look into those companies.

thats a little far for me tony lol but thanks anyways

Anybody know when they did the move?!

I had been planning on getting my suspension done at fineline for quite some time and once i called today and heard the news....:lol:

I guess i should have got this done earlier:bonk:

Take a trip! Drop it off and head to vegas! If your not into that head to brianhead for a little snowboarding. Ive also heard great things about those other suspension shops if you dont decide to come though

Graeme's number is 310-809-8014. Great guy and will work with you to get it dialed in perfectly.