Sign in to follow this  

Two Wheel Tuesday Sale at Baja Designs

Two Wheel Tuesday Sale!!!! Tomorrow and tomorrow only we will be selling the Strykr SL lighting system for $225.00. This is an unbelievable deal and the Strykr SL won’t last long at this price. Please call 760-560-2252 to place your order.

http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail/630076_Strykr-Sl-Kit

Strykr, SL System

Battery powered LED light for all your adventures – designed as a helmet light and handlebar light for your mountain bike or road bike. The Strykr SL can also be a great addition for your motorcycle or ATV. Protruding 925 lumens and weighing in at only 470 grams the Strykr SL will light up anything you toss at it. The Strykr SL will run up to 12 hours and is completely waterproof up to 33 ft. Strykr, SL System Includes:

Light Head (Wide Reflector)

Additional Spot Reflector

O-ring Bar Mount

Helmet Mount (Short Velcro Strap & Long Velcro Strap)

Bar Rubbers (22mm, 25.4mm, 28.5mm, 31.8mm)

Battery Pack

Charger

30" Cord

3/8" x 20" Velcro Strap

besides the obvious difference in housing design, what is the difference between the strykr SL and the strykr II? The descriptions read the same. In my online search I see both lights listed at 700 lumens AND 925, which is it? Also, the only strykr that I saw listed for sale without the battery was the double, are the singles sold separately?

besides the obvious difference in housing design, what is the difference between the strykr SL and the strykr II? The descriptions read the same. In my online search I see both lights listed at 700 lumens AND 925, which is it? Also, the only strykr that I saw listed for sale without the battery was the double, are the singles sold separately?

The Strykr SL is 925 lumens now we have discontinued the 700 lume version. The SL is just a small version of the Strykr II more ideal for bicycle helmet but it also comes with a amount for the handle bars too. The units that are sold separately are for replacement.