Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Dungey and Roczen at KTM

they've got the back end quieted down quite a bit since the Monster Energy Cup. That thing was a handful to ride that day. Looks real nice now

This video is old, it's been around for a while! :lol:

In all seriousness, that was a pretty sweet video! I cant wait for SX to start...I am having withdrawals!

This video is old, it's been around for a while! :)

In all seriousness, that was a pretty sweet video! I cant wait for SX to start...I am having withdrawals!

hahahahaha :lol:

Im excited to see how dungey does with the ktm, Im also hoping roczen does a lot better than last year! I might even root for dungey

watch near the end - Dungey goes through the whoops and the camera is shooting from behind.

His upper body does not even hardly move. From his waist all the way to the top of his head - hardly anything. The bike is full up and down and his arms as well.

Crazy.....

watch near the end - Dungey goes through the whoops and the camera is shooting from behind.

His upper body does not even hardly move. From his waist all the way to the top of his head - hardly anything. The bike is full up and down and his arms as well.

Crazy.....

It looks way more stable than any of the KTM's looked in the whoops at any of the supercross races last year. Alessi and Short both had their hands full in the whoops. However, I'd guess those whoops in that video weren't quite as nasty as on race day. But still it appears they have something going as far as that goes. That bike looked very predictable. If you look back at Dungey's last year on the Suzuki, he actually struggled in the whoops a little. The bike wasn't as good as it was the year before. It was far more active side to side last year. And it seemed like it hung up more and he tend to loose momentum late in the whoops.

i think in 012 we probably will see a more confident dungey, he is back with DECOSTER and i don t think he ll be running out of gas or having mechanical problems like last year. i think after last year DECOSTER knows how to put ktm on the box and has a top shelf rider that can win. looks like 012 will a great year of racing teams, there going to all be tough. go CANARD. ( that outta catch me some shit huh lol)

i think in 012 we probably will see a more confident dungey, he is back with DECOSTER and i don t think he ll be running out of gas or having mechanical problems like last year. i think after last year DECOSTER knows how to put ktm on the box and has a top shelf rider that can win. looks like 012 will a great year of racing teams, there going to all be tough. go CANARD. ( that outta catch me some shit huh lol)

if i remember though shorty had a couple of dnf's as well as alessi due to bike problems. I doubt though he will let it happen to dungey though

DECOSTER convinced KTM to spend upwards of 5 million (rumor) on new cnc machines and bridgeports so that he be confident in his new design of the new 450 motor!! also convinced them to completly rework their new 450 motor to DECOSTERS preferences thats alot on his back to say the least!

if i remember though shorty had a couple of dnf's as well as alessi due to bike problems. I doubt though he will let it happen to dungey though

I think that was the learning curve last year with short and ma for DECOSTER. ktm does have some good looking scoots but damn their pricey

did any of you read the comments on the Racer x site. pretty funny stuff

just did, that was entertaining to say the least.:lol: