Sign in to follow this  

07 200 xc-w

I just picked up a 07 200 xc-w and was wondering what I should start at on the clicker settings. On the shock the manual says to set the rebound to 26 but mine only goes to like 16, seems like I remember reading where some suspension shops were doing a mod like that, does anyone know or have heard of this. Any info is appreciated.:lol:

I have an 07 200 XC but here are my settings for trails and woods Forks Comp 26 ccw, Rebound 13 CCW, preload 2 1/2 turns cw from out all the way.

The shock Static sag 35mm Laden 100mm LS Comp 14CCW from seated and the Rebound 27 CCW. HS Comp 1 1/2 turns CW.

Hope this helps. I have reducing compression all summer until I got what I think is a good feel.

Bruce

I just picked up a 07 200 xc-w and was wondering what I should start at on the clicker settings. On the shock the manual says to set the rebound to 26 but mine only goes to like 16, seems like I remember reading where some suspension shops were doing a mod like that, does anyone know or have heard of this. Any info is appreciated.:lol:

The rebound needles have been known to get stuck by allowing water and dirt in there. You can do damage if you try to force it. Sounds like you need to visit a tuner. If the susp hasn't had a service in a year of regular riding, it is due anyway.