Sign in to follow this  

OEM Tool Kit

Bought an '05 DRZs this summer but it didn't come with the stock tool kit. So before I order one are they worth it or would I be better off just piecing one together?

check out ebay, they are not cheap but id say a worth while piece. i have seen several for sale in the last month or so while searching ebay

Good question, I had the same problem. I keep a yamaha tool kit from an xt350 with me now. I also bring a quarter inch ratchet with a 6,8,10,and 12 mm sockets. I'd like to know what after market took options people are using. I'm going to buy a tusk fender bag this winter that comes with two tire irons. Seems to be a good solution for me.

The stock tools seem pretty cheap considering the cost. Build your own set. Multli screw driver, crescent wrench, Vise-grip, ratchet and the sockets above, and some tire spoons.

The stock kit has a cheap looking plug wrench, but it works pretty good in that tight space. If you make your own kit, make sure you can get your plug out with it.

Put one together, the tools in the kit are very cheap and may lead to more harm than good. However nice tools in an unlocked bag may be bad also.