how many hours until crank replacement on '09 crf450r?

The crank replacement schedule varies depending on the skill of the rider and the type of soil you ride on. Money making pros should do them at 100 hours. Competitive amateur racers should replace them at 200 hours. Non-racers can often go several 100 hours. If you ride hardpack, your crank will last longer than if you ride sand.

I'm a Vet Expert and mine made it to 120 hrs., barely! When it started getting loud, I finally did it and was glad I did. I waited too long, and it was loose. Crank bearings, too. And don't use the Hotcams(hotrods) seals, if you go that route, they suck!

200 hours on which year crf450? I usually put 60+ hours a year on the bike and would rather replace before any real chance of having a failure.

You certainly want to catch it before it fails. Because there is such tight clearance inside these motors, there is potential for destruction to the center cases, cylinder, and piston.

200 hours on which year crf450? I usually put 60+ hours a year on the bike and would rather replace before any real chance of having a failure.

06, it has about 500 hours on it now, but you'd never know by looking at it or riding it. i ride ALOT and at mid pack B level mx.