Sign in to follow this  

Get to pick up my Beta !

Well i finally jumped in last week and bought a slightly used 06 Beta rev 270,from mike at the Tryals shop in New York.i live in Ca. so the wait is finally over.

The Tryals shop was very good with all my questions and assured me that the bike is not worn out or beat up.:thumbsup:mike shipped the bike on friday,i willpick it up in sacramento tuesday afternoon.I live in lake tahoe and i am glad it has not snowed yet so i can get some riding around the house!

Finding used bikes on the west coast at reasonable prices right now is a tough one,mike ,laurel made it easy and highly rec. them for assistance in finding bikes.:lol:

Well i finally jumped in last week and bought a slightly used 06 Beta rev 270,from mike at the Tryals shop in New York.i live in Ca. so the wait is finally over.

The Tryals shop was very good with all my questions and assured me that the bike is not worn out or beat up.:thumbsup:mike shipped the bike on friday,i willpick it up in sacramento tuesday afternoon.I live in lake tahoe and i am glad it has not snowed yet so i can get some riding around the house!

Finding used bikes on the west coast at reasonable prices right now is a tough one,mike ,laurel made it easy and highly rec. them for assistance in finding bikes.:lol:

Cool, how bout some pics!

sorry about the no pics.i went over the bike last night and took care of some minor issues,rode the bike today at lunch.had a great time around the yard.did not want to go back to work!

Dan thx for the link,had looked at trials central before buying.Lots of great info!went riding with my son who is 7 today in the open desert had a great time:ride: