Sign in to follow this  

Epic woods vid

This is a video from my local club's race day. The club is call waitemata motorcycle club.

It's a great club set out by riders for riders, and holds a lot of talent (it's Chris Birch's home club also).

Enjoy http://vimeo.com/33119295

• Like 1

very exciting!!! looked really fast ha

Yeah he won, the guy he passed for the lead just came 10th in the roof of africa, so yeah good riders.

As with most helmet cams it doesn't show gradient or how rough the ground is either.

Yeah he won, the guy he passed for the lead just came 10th in the roof of africa, so yeah good riders.

As with most helmet cams it doesn't show gradient or how rough the ground is either.

ya, im an A rider foe enduros and last season i was second in my class. I dont think I run nearly that quick

Okay, so im at school so no audio, but what happened with switching bikes, whos bike was it? Did he give it back?

Seems like he had no real competition in that race. He would probably finish the entire race before I could complete 1 Lap.

Seems like he had no real competition in that race. He would probably finish the entire race before I could complete 1 Lap.

Agreed, he was passing everyone like they were standing still...

To answer the earlier questions his gear shift lever broke off his bike so he ran and grabbed his team mates bike.

Agreed, he was passing everyone like they were standing still...

To answer the earlier questions his gear shift lever broke off his bike so he ran and grabbed his team mates bike.

Nah that was his dads bike. He was running in the solo class so didn't have to pit and swap team mates which is where a few were when he came through.

It was just a local race didn't count for anything, however club gets some

good riders.

Good to watch thou

Some very aggressive overtakes and pull the trigger in a lot of places I had to think thin just to get through.

Some good riding allright, you're lucky it was just a fun race as you wouldn't get away with swapping bikes in a enduro race

Nice vid, surprised you can switch bikes though, I am pretty sure in our races if you break your screwed...no back up bikes...could be wrong though.

It was a two man cross country, and none of the classes were by capacity so swapping bikes is ok. It wouldn't have been allowed at a national enduro, where there are more than half a page of rules and you run in capacity based classes. Would have been different if the race had been by capacity too, as he went from a 125 2T to either a 250 of 450 4T which all run in different classes.

Hes a fast kid, no doubt about that, finished 9th overall in National Enduro this past season. We don't run A,B,C classes here but hes probably an A rider.