Sign in to follow this  

Drz400 graphic template

Does anyone have, or can anyone direct me to where I can find some graphics templates for a drz400?

Alternately, does anyone have the backings from some graphics they can send me to copy from?

Cheers

I believe what he is asking for is the sheets that would have the correct sizes of store bought graphics, so he can create his own design on them and take it to a facility that can made his design on the sheets he is asking for.

Sorry if I make absolutely no sense... it's first thing in the morning here :lol:

IF I am correct, I have what he is asking for, but they are on the home PC... I will post them if I remember by the time 6pm rolls around :)

Eddie posted them up in here some where. Full printable kind if I remember correctly.

Vw, that's what I'm after!

I'd you can hook me up that would be great.

Anyone have a link to eddies thread?

^^This is the same one I used.^^:lol:

The holes are a little off, and I had my friend(graphic artist) trim/add rework some areas.:banghead:

These were the 1st batch I had done. Trial run, so to speak.:)

IMG00575.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

These are the current ones I'm running.

utf-8BYWFFQmdyYWYuanBn.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks heaps guys. Much appreciated.

Smrookie, When you say you had a friend rework some areas, do you have a copy of the "reworked" template? Im assuming you reworked the holes etc?

I noticed the little triangle vent is not there on this template, But the replies are appreciated none the less.

MARTINFAN, I have not purchased anything from him but have talked to him a number of times regarding different designs. He's pretty helpful, got some decent designs too.

Thanks heaps guys. Much appreciated.

Smrookie, When you say you had a friend rework some areas, do you have a copy of the "reworked" template? Im assuming you reworked the holes etc?

I noticed the little triangle vent is not there on this template, But the replies are appreciated none the less.

I just had him add/subtract in a few spots on the template. I can't remember the specific places at the moment, but it was just very minor.

The holes are a little off, and I wasn't able to correct it. Unfortunately, the triangle vent holes, I had to cut by hand. I traced the "triangle vent holes" from the 1st batch of graphics I had done. :)

Install tips:

I didn't use the "soap & water" method on the 1st batch of graphics and it was more of a pain to install. For the 2nd batch, I did use the "soap & water" method, and it was much easier to install. I highly recommend using this method. :lol:

Hi smrookie,

Nice design, could you send me the data of the templates you have use on your bike?

Will be appreciated :)

^^This is the same one I used.^^

The holes are a little off, and I had my friend(graphic artist) trim/add rework some areas.

These were the 1st batch I had done. Trial run, so to speak.

Nice work man!

Is this self adhesive vinyl?

What kind of grade and weight?

Has it been plasticised after printing?

How does it hold up to use/abuse?

Hi everybody!

I'm searching for template to my drz too, but it looks like all links are expired =(

Can somebody post files again please?

Hi, I'm searching for template to my drz, Can somebody give me some templates ?