Sign in to follow this  

husqvarna cr150????

hello, anybody heard any good or bad things for the husky cr150? thanks, all answers are much appreciated,

hope this in the right section lol :lol:

all good things Grayson... mine rips as do the other 150's. Extremely durable and well put together. The '12's are even a better deal because they come as 125's and then you get a "free" 144 kit with the bike. You won't have to pay for a top end for a couple of seasons. Great pricing too... go for it.

I love my '11 CR 150 so much, I bought a '12 CR to keep it company in the garage. Excellent bikes that can do woods and MX equally well. Of all the 2 strokes I've ever owned, the CR's have been the most satisfying.

they come as a 125.they give you a 144 kit that is included.i had a chance to ride a 125 in sept,not converted to 144 yet.it was a blast,the 144 would only make it better for me.dan

very fun!

i was very happy with the handling, that above all else impressed me the most about my old 125 husky (06).

08 Husky CR144 owner here and they aren't good bikes they're.....GREAT! Tons of fun, very fast, light, and handle like a dream.