Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Barcias Pad

He's def had some work done since the last time he gave a tour of his barn... Sweet set up for sure. Probably wont be long before he has a house built on that property.

he needs to cut the hair

I agree 100%. I'm a fan, but long hair like that is horrid.

You know after listening to him and seeing how he is living the dream but not overly pimp-style like another guy well known in the sport I must say he is ok in my book. Good interview manners, good outlook on the future, f'n awesome rider and yes, the "skater boy" hair is bad but hey, he probably could bang a different hot chic every night if he wants so who am I to knock his style lol.

You know after listening to him and seeing how he is living the dream but not overly pimp-style like another guy well known in the sport I must say he is ok in my book. Good interview manners, good outlook on the future, f'n awesome rider and yes, the "skater boy" hair is bad but hey, he probably could bang a different hot chic every night if he wants so who am I to knock his style lol.

I cant disagree with anything said in this post!:lol: Well said!

I cant disagree with anything said in this post!:lol: Well said!

Well when we're not discussing JS we seem to agree on a few things in here hahaha.:)

...or pics of Dungey... :)

You pot stirrer you,.......those pics are soooooo old and you know it lol.:lol:

Well when we're not discussing JS we seem to agree on a few things in here hahaha.:banghead:

Just rem. I dont disagree with everything you say... :lol::thumbsup:

...or pics of Dungey... :ride:

:lol:

You pot stirrer you,.......those pics are soooooo old and you know it lol.:smirk:

Haha... at least they are civilized debates in comparison to some others. :foul:

It just wouldnt seem right if everyone agreed on everything. Gotta keep you glass half empty guys honest.:):cheers:

The hair will look just fine after it grows a little longer. It's a nice change to see a top notch rider that's head isn't to big for his hair. Think of the new sponsor possibilities.

I think everyone loves or hates Justin. I personally am a fan. He brings something different to the table. Aggressive on the track but yet has his head about him off the track.

BTW did anyone else notice he had tech 10s on? I know the whole oakley goggles and astar neckbrace thing has already been mentioned but I noticed the tech 10s in this video.

I like the kid. He reminds me of Hannah. On the edge, and a little out of control. He may not be brash like Hannah, but it will come will a few more victories. Am looking forward when he races the 450's in Supercross.

I liked him alot when he came up, then started not liking him as much when he started the rough riding.

Then I saw and heard him on Inside the Outdoors, talking about how some of the guys start whining when he rides rough, and said it makes him want to do it more. Something about how he said it, and how he seems like such a nice guy off the track and really goes after it on the track makes me like him that much more.

He gives it his all and seems to carry himself well. I'm a fan, and hope he does well. I do admit that I wished he and Hansen could have had more interaction last year, at least when Hansen was not injured. That would have been fun to watch. :lol:

Going to be interesting how Barcia and Roczen do against one another overall.

Chet

i bet the setup was relatively cheap since he lives in a big tin can......i'm surprised he doesn't have a 911 or something like that...

only thing he needs to do is build a proper house but...i suppose that will happen in time...