Sign in to follow this  

swingarm which one fits

hi, hope you can help my wrf250 2002 has two snapped chain adjusting bolts. I would like to know which swinging arms would fit to replace it if i cant get them out.

Thanks in advance

Nick:)

I do believe that you can get new chain adjusting blocks that replace the stock ones from $50-100, your choice of colors and one-wrench chain adjusting. Or there's a kit called "swingarm buddy that includes a drill bit and threads to drill out the old bolts, a heli-coil and new oversized bolts to replace the stock ones. Around $40-50? I've seen them in the RMATVMC catalog, I've no personal expirence with these products, perhaps you can find them in the TT store? Im sure there are plently of people who have broken their chain adjusting bolts if they market kits for and easy, low cost fix. If it was me, I'd try to get the bolts out and get the trick billet ones. WAY cheaper then a new swingarm. Hope this helps :lol:

There is a kit that is made for this situation, I believe it is called swingarm buddy. A bike shop in South New Jersey called Trapani's came up iit.