Sign in to follow this  

racerx film contest

Watched all 4 vids, and IMO your friends video was best edited out of them all, so I put my vote towards his...:lol::thumbsup:

No favor necessary, your friends video is heads and shoulders above the other three IMO. Voted for Ian and there is no doubt in my mind that he will win.

Ehhh his was just another moto edit, no offense, but at this point they seem to be a dime a dozen.

I was a bigger fan to see the video with the storyline, something new and different :lol:

Already voted for it was a sick video but the song sounded weird with motocross.

Yea, its just another music video with some pro's on their home soil... sorry but some of the other videos were more original, even though not as well made.

Meh, I'm just bitter because their rules were stupid and if you didn't follow them perfectly, your video was pulled. The video I wanted to submit was awesome, but I couldn't use the song and cutting it down wouldn't have worked. So my original submission was pulled and when I re-submitted, I made sure I followed the rules. They said everyone involved had to be credited, music included, yet nobody else did that. They also said you had to use their stupid music, which of course nobody else did either. So its annoying and I'm sure my video was one of the first to get pulled.

But if your bored, you can watch my submission! heh

Yea, its just another music video with some pro's on their home soil... sorry but some of the other videos were more original, even though not as well made.

Meh, I'm just bitter because their rules were stupid and if you didn't follow them perfectly, your video was pulled. The video I wanted to submit was awesome, but I couldn't use the song and cutting it down wouldn't have worked. So my original submission was pulled and when I re-submitted, I made sure I followed the rules. They said everyone involved had to be credited, music included, yet nobody else did that. They also said you had to use their stupid music, which of course nobody else did either. So its annoying and I'm sure my video was one of the first to get pulled.

But if your bored, you can watch my submission! heh

Sweet vid for sure... :lol::thumbsup: To bad they pulled it...