Sign in to follow this  

DEP pipes and silencer

after doing search after search i found only one thread with pics and reviews but didnt have a silencer.. anyway

can anyone post a pic of their DEP works pipe and silencer?

and also a ride and fitment review?

for 125 or 250, just tryin to get an idea

I would also like to know. I have heard a lot of good things about them. My factory fatty is getting beat up.

I had one on my 2003 YZ125, it fit well (A little worse than stock but everything it), and smoothed out the powerband and took away some down low and traded it for a top end that never signed off. Pipe was awesome on my old Moto814 engine, I miss that bike it ran amazingly well.

how was fitment? looks like it doesnt even come close to ligning up to the hanger but the kickstarter

The bolts are not in in that pic, it fit perfect. Mine is an 11 so had the bigger silencer on it when new, the DEP really woke the motor up across the board.

milford-7-23-2-L.jpg

• Like 1

My dep silencer is a few year sold now, but fit was only so-so and needed mods to fit. Plus, it felt identical to my logn pro circuit silencer which fits better thna the stock silencer. I usually run that, or the q stealth if a so-so fit and low noise are what I'm after.

Actually, truth be told, the most powerful combo I have is the de pipe and the q stealth.