Sign in to follow this  

Rode It There, Rode It Through, Rode It Back

Without being too negative I am not sure why you want to scratch up your plastics and ride thru sewerage water??....perhaps wanting to do the exploration thing .??.:)

Isn't there any decent established tracks round your way?..

On the positive... the camera shots, editing and music were good...:lol:

I hear ya'....

Just a few thoughts;

-It is a 10 year old dirtbike, a DRZ no less (dual sport)

- It isn't technically "sewer water" but the same could be said about just about any watershed in an urban area under the right circumstances, even the coastal ocean areas (read:humor/ironic)

-Google "Baltimore, Maryland" and "dirtbikes"

-No self respecting bike thief would be caught dead on or even better, want to bikejack a bike with these asthetic qualities.

I ride my scratches and dings proudly.

Dont be hatin' just because me and the bike smell a little...;-)

i enjoyed that!! i love how you were just mowing down your own trail.....i do the same but its usually on 4 wheels.

Without being too negative I am not sure why you want to scratch up your plastics and ride thru sewerage water??....perhaps wanting to do the exploration thing .??.:)

Isn't there any decent established tracks round your way?..

On the positive... the camera shots, editing and music were good...:lol:

I don't understand people like CraigoDRZ, not in a bad way.. I just don't understand them. The OP is obviously having a good time on his bike, otherwise he wouldn't be going where he does and video taping it. As far as being concerned about scratches ?? Really ? When I buy my bikes new, the OEM plastic comes off and goes in the basement until it's time to sell - the plastic that's on my bikes get's beat to hell. I don't intentionally damage it but I use my bike for it's intended purpose, just like the OP.

Being concerned about scratching a dirt bike (IMO) is like a guy being concerned about getting his dirt bike dirty.... But, it's all good in the end I suppose.

OP - Looks like fun, & finally a video with some decent tunes !

Not much to understand.....

Shoot, I am always getting mud and crap on my scoot ,but dirt washes off scratches don't...

I just prefer to ride on established tracks where I can get the power down and get the adrenaline flow'in,..each to there own..

I don't understand the idea that dirt bikes, on/off road bikes, or trail bikes should be kept from "getting scratches" ? If the OP has a good time riding where he does, why do you care if he scratches his plastic ? IMO they're meant and intended to get ridden, scratched, used etc.

Edited by crf450319

Love the tunes man !

...oh, and "man THAT is where I parked my truck ?? "...better lay off the JD

cheers

Greg

I don't understand the idea that dirt bikes, on/off road bikes, or trail bikes should be kept from "getting scratches" ? If the OP has a good time riding where he does, why do you care if he scratches his plastic ? IMO they're meant and intended to get ridden, scratched, used etc.

My carefactor for what the op does with his bike is 0%....And if he likes where he rides ,so be it...

The forum is about people expressing their opinions..I was just expressing mine and you likewise..there is no right or wrong answer about what or where or how we ride...

Of course a dirt bike is going to get scratched up during it's life, I just enjoy/choose to ride in areas where there are established tracks...

In my last post you will note I said "EACH TO THEIR OWN"

That shouldn't be too hard to understand.....

Look guys, I didnt take offense but I think that CraigoDRZ400sm needs to seriously consider resizing (enlarge) his avatar and posting it on this side of the page so we could all come to an agreement on something...

Look guys, I didnt take offense but I think that CraigoDRZ400sm needs to seriously consider resizing (enlarge) his avatar and posting it on this side of the page so we could all come to an agreement on something...

I am glad you didn't take offense to my comments, because none was intended...

There is no doubt it is an entertaining video....:lol:

If you wish to have a better look at the Mrs., she is hiding in "my garage" with pics of my 485...http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=21269..:)

well, if you spend that much time and $$ to bling one out, riding through creeks and brush wouldn't make much sense. Two different ends of the "use" spectrum. Go check out a local harescramble and most bikes are torn the hell up, its all cosmetic stuff usually.

Bad ass looking drz craig, and riding through the woods looked like a blast!!