Canard injured

Serious bummer. I'm sure he is super bummed. I think he'll be healed by A1, but not fit...and will have had essentially no testing and practice time. And trying to go fast on equipment that you're not used to could lead to another.....I don't want to think about it!

I guess the good part is it gives his leg another month to assure that it is strong....and he can likely do cardio. Road cyclists ride pretty soon after a collar bone is plated.

I hope this this not true.

If true, it's not good for Trey. He's to crash/break prone to make a serious run at a championship. Teams are not interested in hiring a rider that's gonna sit out the season injured and draw a salary. It's becoming the norm for Trey.

wow... that sux! i was pulling for him! man its getting harder and harder to go for him due to injuries! sux!

Injuries are not good for anyone. Not the riders, the teams or the fans.

This was a practice injury, and I don't know what they can do about it, but there definitely needs be be some discussion at some level about how to slow things down a bit. Nascar slowed their cars down and even football now protects the quarterback. Maybe there's a few teams and a few sponsors that won't lose their investment in the riders if it could be safer somehow. Just a though.

A broken collarbone with surgery and professional physical therapy can have him back on the bike by about 1 week. Although I don't think he will be 100% by A1, but he should be by around round 3.

one week! If he's back on a bike in a week, then they will replace his arm sling with a straight jacket. It takes about 10 good days for the bones to start fusing together.

I say he's limited to riding his road bike for a month. I think he misses the first couple. Sad.... really sad....

Ok this is seriously getting ridiculous, with his training and diet he has to be healthy right? Does he not get enough calcium or what? It's hard to believe someone has that bad of luck. This is such a bummer for me, he has so much potential. Guess he should pull a Barcia next year if he is racing and just ride the bike on race day.