Sign in to follow this  

New (to me) 02 e model

Just bought a used 02 e model off craigslist. I was not really looking, but the guy sold it to me for only $1100. I figure my son can ride it throughout the winter and then I may sell it in the spring to fund the parts needed for my 05 e that I am plating as a winter project. Getting deals like this one give me a semi.

Just bought a used 02 e model off craigslist. I was not really looking, but the guy sold it to me for only $1100. I figure my son can ride it throughout the winter and then I may sell it in the spring to fund the parts needed for my 05 e that I am plating as a winter project. Getting deals like this one give me a semi.

Just a thought...you got it for a good price..could be worthwhile hanging on to for spares for the 05..:lol:

Just a thought...you got it for a good price..could be worthwhile hanging on to for spares for the 05..:lol:

Was thinking the same thing.

I know Im not by my self on this but it feels like 9 years of collecting and fixing parts for my klx and drz have got me enough spair parts and oem parts to build another bike.

Keep it!!!!

Have not really gone over it with a fine toothed comb, yet. I compared it with my 05 and it seemed tight. Obvious mods are bark busters,twin air filter, & ascerbis front disc guard. Condition is good to excellent, rubber is 75 %. I' ll post pics when I get her cleaned up. (and after deer season) Ride safe, Dave