Sign in to follow this  

looking for a broken case(need a part off of it)

if anyone out there has a broken left or right crank case out there, and you arent needing it any longer, i sure could use a part off of it. i picked up an 03 crf450 from a buddy of mine that recently left Japan, but when i removed the motor, i noticed that the bushing on the back of the motor where the swinarm pivot goes through was missing. i have looked here, and it doesnt look like its a part that can be ordered. was just wondering if anyone had some old broke parts lying around that they would like to part with. PM me if you have or know of someone that might be able to help me out. thanks.:lol:

found this on the parts diagram under swing arm

appears to be sold seperately and available

07 COLLAR (49MM)

52141-KZ3-J40 001

08 COLLAR (54MM)

52142-KZ4-J40 001

found this on the parts diagram under swing arm

appears to be sold seperately and available

07 COLLAR (49MM)

52141-KZ3-J40 001

08 COLLAR (54MM)

52142-KZ4-J40 001

i will have to look into that. i didnt see that on the 03 diagram. thank you sir...:lol:

the collar that i am looking for is the one that is pressed into the rear of the cases, where it mates up to the swingarm pivot. the outer piece has been snapped off(of just the collar,the case is still good.). its the one behind the date stamp on the photo.

CRF450-89.jpg

Edited by kuritaro9

Looks like someone used an oring chain without flippin the sprocket? Btw. I looked at some prints and I can't find it either. Check eBay for a whole left side case maybe?

Looks like someone used an oring chain without flippin the sprocket? Btw. I looked at some prints and I can't find it either. Check eBay for a whole left side case maybe?

yeah, that was a google image search pic. this bike is in suprisingly good condition for an 03. how the guy snapped off this bushing, i have no idea, but overall its pretty good.