Sign in to follow this  

Florida Any chance to see Croom open 7/day a week ?

Hi , we look to spend our 2 week holidays in florida , and since on there website they advise open only week-end ??? (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night camping with check out at 2 p.m. on Sunday. )

anyone have heard if they will change it ?

The change was put into place because of budget cuts. I doubt it's changed anytime soon. However you can always call them, and ask.

Thanks Reef , yes economy :lol:

i will try to shoot them a email

you can camp a couple miles down the road at Silver Lake campground on the days you can't camp at croom. It also a state park like croom and is about $20/night for the areas with electric/water hookups.

you can camp a couple miles down the road at Silver Lake campground on the days you can't camp at croom. It also a state park like croom and is about $20/night for the areas with electric/water hookups.

many thanks Melk-man , i will look for it , it`a good alternative :lol:

i hope this economy will be back on track soon .... it`s sad

Ask the guys in Axis PowerSports. They know all the ins and outs of the park.

The rangers are kinda hush-hush about the goings/on there but the guys in the shop will tell you everything they've heard. : )

the people at the shop were awesome to us the last time we were there!!!:lol: the cost to store our bikes was well worth it. the friendly service and just all around great hospitality was like never before. I will visit them and support them by spending my money there EVERYTIME I go to Croom. Thanks again for the great service you provide Axis!!!:) you will see me everytime I go and I will tell everyone to stop in and support your shop!!!!

just for the info guy , did they have expend the operation hour ? campsite are open 7 day or ? , thanks for taking time

thanks Stillie for the links , it's what i look for

just for the info guy , did they have expend the operation hour ? campsite are open 7 day or ? , thanks for taking time

Baja, if you guys come down this year I live in a park for Pasco county and we have a few RV spots on site about 20 miles from croom. Be glad to put you guys up on me. (Crewslake park)

• Like 1

thanks Dave for the offer , i will let you know