Sign in to follow this  

Florida Croom, Sat 10th

Same place (last day hammock area), same time (~0800), same old fart running around the woods dodgin' trees.

Anybody is welcome to join.

Don:thumbsup:

47 lookers and no riders...................

Gosh, I wish I didn't mind my bike just sittin' round my garage collecting dust or letting all them spiders and cockroaches climb in the muffler and air box:lol::lol:

Damn, wish I could join you guys, but I just can't have the bike ready by then. It's in the garage with the entire rear suspension, swingarm and wheels torn apart for servicing...:lol:

Don, I am heading up to Daytona to ride with Ronnie Hames and gang at a Jason Raines class. Whatcha doing the next week?

Hey Don0, I will be riding Croom on Sat. I will be driving a white chevy van with white enclosed trailer on an 03 YZF 450. Wont be there till around 11:00

I will look for you as I prefer not to ride by myself.

Rob,

next W/e I will be riding at Mesa Park MX (gotta get with Theresa and get the details as Santa will be there and I can't miss talking to Santa and make sure he knows what to bring me and where I live!!!)

UrbanE,

You know where I park, it will be a Red Nissan Frontier plus my front number plate has my name on it or look for KTM w/blue 13A plates. Or look for some old fart wondering around aimlessly.

Chokey,

Ya gotta learn how to not break the bikes. Of course if you old and slow (me) it takes longer to break em.:lol::smirk:

I'm on call at the hospital, or I'd be there to give you chit gramps.

I may try to sneak out there for a bit.

I'll be there on Saturday! Were you there last Saturday too? I'm in the Black F350 Dually with the RM250. I'm thinking I'll have my white enclosed trailer this week so I have someplace to take my oldfart nap!

I'll be there on Saturday! Were you there last Saturday too? I'm in the Black F350 Dually with the RM250. I'm thinking I'll have my white enclosed trailer this week so I have someplace to take my oldfart nap!

Yeah I was there last week. I ate it trying to be a nice guy and getting over on one of the main trails for an RM250. Fluroscent green helmet. Can't miss me.:lol:

47 lookers and no riders...................

Gosh, I wish I didn't mind my bike just sittin' round my garage collecting dust or letting all them spiders and cockroaches climb in the muffler and air box:lol::lol:

I'll be slaving away at work. Have fun I havent been to croom since the last time I met Reef out there. Which was in October I think.

Jason

Yeah I was there last week. I ate it trying to be a nice guy and getting over on one of the main trails for an RM250. Fluroscent green helmet. Can't miss me.:lol:

That was me!!! How funny that we meet here!!!!!

Yes, I remember we both stopped. You may not have noticed, but while you were falling over, I almost fell over myself! I was thinking it was lucky for me that you fell over or you would have seen what a clutz i am! :)

To your credit that is about the deepest, softest sand in the whole park right there!!

That was me!!! How funny that we meet here!!!!!

Yes, I remember we both stopped. You may not have noticed, but while you were falling over, I almost fell over myself! I was thinking it was lucky for me that you fell over or you would have seen what a clutz i am! :lol:

To your credit that is about the deepest, softest sand in the whole park right there!!

The funniest part was I was recording at the time. Eventually I'll post it.

I also got three decent shots of deer playing chicken with me. They were everywhere early in the morning.

Hopefully I can sneak up there Saturday for a few minutes.

The funniest part was I was recording at the time. Eventually I'll post it.

I also got three decent shots of deer playing chicken with me. They were everywhere early in the morning.

Hopefully I can sneak up there Saturday for a few minutes.

Oh yeah!!! Now I remember you had a camera sticking out of the side of your head! :lol:

That should be a pretty funny video because in actuality we didn't get within 20 feet of eachother until after you got back up.

I was chasing deer down on the south end of the park the saturday before.

I couldn't believe how uneffected there were by the bike. Most deer would not let you get that close on foot!

I'm looking forward to meeting you Mr. Reef. I will surely be there on the 10th

Oh yeah!!! Now I remember you had a camera sticking out of the side of your head! :lol:

That should be a pretty funny video because in actuality we didn't get within 20 feet of eachother until after you got back up.

I was chasing deer down on the south end of the park the saturday before.

I couldn't believe how uneffected there were by the bike. Most deer would not let you get that close on foot!

I'm looking forward to meeting you Mr. Reef. I will surely be there on the 10th

Yeah, this time I'll try not to fall over. I'm usually up there every weekend unless I'm on call (which I am this week). I might try to sneak up Saturday for a bit.

Like Don mentioned we usually park near the bathrooms at the Last Hammock area.

Chokey,

Ya gotta learn how to not break the bikes. Of course if you old and slow (me) it takes longer to break em.:banghead::smirk:

:cheers: That's the whole reason it's apart, I'm servicing all the bearings so I don't break them...:lol:

And I'm old and slow now too. :)

I was up all night on call, so I think I'll be able to make it now. :lol:

Yeah, this time I'll try not to fall over. I'm usually up there every weekend unless I'm on call (which I am this week). I might try to sneak up Saturday for a bit.

Like Don mentioned we usually park near the bathrooms at the Last Hammock area.

Cool, I'm usually a little further down on the left. Don't know the name of it...

That field that you and I were in... I've nick-named Broke Toe Field because my good pal had an EPIC get off there and broke his toe while wearing boots that were about 10 minutes old!!

Cool, I'm usually a little further down on the left. Don't know the name of it...

That field that you and I were in... I've nick-named Broke Toe Field because my good pal had an EPIC get off there and broke his toe while wearing boots that were about 10 minutes old!!

Don't jinx me. I just had surgery on my big toe.

If I'm 10% coherent I'll be. You can't miss me. I'm the new slow guy usually flopping in the weeds as you already saw.

DonO, Reef, Vankaye: How late due you think you'll be at Croom on Saturday? My Raines class was cancelled, but I want to go to my son's flag football game Saturday morning. Probably can't get to Croom before 1pm. May ride Sunday.