Sign in to follow this  

I want a Husky...

... but first I'd like to get rid of this DRZ 400.

If you know of someone looking for a good DS bike with good stocker mods... Thx for the help. I'll join you all here some time in the near future.

Thx guys.

Yogi, are you going to get a new husky? I almost bought a 2011 TXC 511 for 5700.00. Don't know if those deals are still around though.

Good luck selling you DRZ 400, someone will snag it.

Yogi, are you going to get a new husky? I almost bought a 2011 TXC 511 for 5700.00. Don't know if those deals are still around though.

they are, call Bills. Go get one. Then call me, been to long since we rode together. :lol:

they are, call Bills. Go get one. Then call me, been to long since we rode together. :lol:

Been way to long indeed. Iv'e been dreaming about trying that bike of yours out. You seem to love it. It appears it's the best bike out there for riders like Yogi and myself. When my work slows down and conditions are good let's hit the trails!

Been way to long indeed. Iv'e been dreaming about trying that bike of yours out. You seem to love it. It appears it's the best bike out there for riders like Yogi and myself. When my work slows down and conditions are good let's hit the trails!

Just PM me when you can go. :lol:

New to me anyway... I'd like to snag an '08 or newer TE 450/510. I just want more bike less pig. I know there are some killer deals for new...

You ride a 510?

Yeah, my DRZ is a Tuesday bike... not a Friday before holiday bike... for a modded stocker she rips.

herosridehuskys.com shows Husky has indead extended their deals untill the end of the year. '11 TE 449 at $6,599, nice! People like the DRZ's, surely your should sell fast.

herosridehuskys.com shows husky has indead extended their deals untill the end of the year. '11 te 449 at $6,599, nice! People like the drz's, surely your should sell fast.

Heinen's Motorsports. Osseo, MN

2010 sm 510r..... $6199

2011 tc 449........ $4999

2011 te 250......... $5199(I got this one for $4999.99 + $250 setup and doc.)

2011 te 449......... $5999

2011 txc 449...... $5199

2011 txc 511...... $5299

:bonk:

Edited by carlrbrugger
Dealer Info Added

Unfortunately I need a snowmobile first... gotta' ski in the winter. But as soon as the DR. Zed sells and winter breaks... I'm in.